M C Automotive believes that it is part of a mechanics role to provide each customer with a clear picture of their vehicles current and future condition and requirements. We are happy to provide a realistic assessment of any pressing issues and discuss specific priorities and achievable schedules.
Routine car service and maintenance will keep your vehicle running well for years to come. It can also help you save money as you’ll get better mileage and your car will run more efficiently overall. There are a number of car service and maintenance tasks that need to be performed by your auto mechanic every 6 months or 10,000 kilometres. These are as follows:
Oil changes should be performed, at minimum, every 10,000 kilometres or more often, if recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
Your car service technician should check the transmission fluid levels and add some if necessary.
The vehicle’s filters, like the oil and air filters, must be changed regularly to ensure optimum performance.
Fluid Your mechanic should check the power steering fluid levels to ensure it’s at an appropriate level.
Hoses, belts and lines
Your car service technician will examine your vehicle’s hoses, lines and belts to ensure they’re in good, working condition.
Batteries can leak and corrode with time, so it’s important to check the battery to ensure it’s in good shape.
This regular car maintenance session will also serve as an opportunity to spot indications of a problem that could result in a very serious and dangerous malfunction. For instance, if your vehicle is leaking more oil or fluid than expected, this can be an early warning sign of an underlying problem.
THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE ARE:
- Fixed quotes on minor and major services
- Log Book Services
- Oil specific minor and major services
- Full computer scanning services
- Trouble code analysis
- Brakes Services
- Timing belts
- Steering and suspension diagnostics and rebuilds
- Automatic transmission services, diagnostics and rebuilds
- Engine diagnostics and rebuilds
- Cooling system services, diagnostics and rebuilds
- Clutch Replacement
- Manual gearbox services and rebuilds
- Transfer case services and rebuilds
- Differential services & rebuilds
- Air conditioning/climate control systems diagnosed and serviced
- Bonnet and tailgate struts replaced
- All electrical, computer modules, fault diagnosis, etc
- Window regulators, glass replacement, etc